Apply now for the Research Training Group GRK2062!
This Research Training Group brings together junior researchers from biology, chemistry and physics, who work in the emerging field of Synthetic Biology. It provides an innovative, integrated and international PhD training program. Funded by the DFG, the Research Training Group is a joint initiative by leading scientists from the Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) Munich as well as from the Technical University Munich (TUM) and the Max-Planck Institute of Biochemistry.
Timeline for the application round 2016:
- October 6, 2016: Opening of our online application system
- November 17, 2016: Application deadline, closure of the online application system, deadline for submission of recommendation letters
- Calendar weeks 47/48, 2016: Interviews via Skype
- End of November/beginning of December: Interviews in Munich
- December 2016: Final decisions
- Start of doctoral study as soon as possible